Fall Into Fabulous with NEW Autumn Fashions at the Brilliant Boutique
Ahh...breathe in that crisp, Autumn, air, it evokes feelings of football, corn mazes, apple orchards and pumpkin patches, flannel, stylish boots, PSL's (that's Pumpkin Spice Latte for those who don't know) and of course new, fun fall fashions!
When it comes to fashion Brilliant Boutique has what you need. We bring in new, trendy styles and stylish classics for each new season and have all the accessories you need to match. For this Fall season we looked at some of the biggest trends in fashion and on the runways and brought them to our boutique with easy, approachable styles and everyday looks that our clients can put together and feel good about wearing.
Stop in today, or shop online, and see what Brilliant Boutique find you can’t live without. Don’t forget we have a fashionista on hand; Miss Lindsay would love to help style you and offer you her fashion tips, tricks, and advice.
Here are some of the big trends this season that you can find in the Brilliant Boutique at Brilliant Bodywork:
1. Sparkle and Shine: Bling is back! Fashions made a return to very feminine, sparkly jewelry, like the brooches at both Prada and Balenciaga on the runway and the big earrings that were pretty much everywhere for fashion week. Also ear jackets are adding character to simple earrings. We've got the memo here at the Brilliant Boutique as well and you can find affordably priced, sparkly, blinged out jewels and big dangling earrings in a variety of colors and styles. Here are some examples of what we have at the boutique including bling ear jackets, over-sized dangling earrings, sparkly headband, classic sparkly studs and statement necklace.
2. Plaid and Tartan: Plaid is having a uber moment this season, plaid is an easy way to add a pop of color and dimension to your fall looks. We have plenty of plaid at the boutique including a plaid belted dress, that can be worn with trendy colored tights (I'm seeing bright blue to match the blue in the dress) or dressed more conservatively with black tights. Pair your Brilliant Plaid dress with chunky oxford shoes to take the trend to the next level or pair with sleek black boots for a sophisticated, put together look for work and play. Here we have the fabulous Miss Stephanie showing us how she rocks her plaid dress from BB Boutique. We also styled Stephanie with our turquoise and gold tassel necklace and earring set, bling headband and our perforated leather handbag.
Another simple and affordable way to get in on the plaid trend is to grab one of our plaid scarves. We have a variety of colors and styles of plaid from heavy and thick to lightweight. A cute way to pair your plaid is with a solid or striped shirt in a fall tone of your choice with your favorite skirt or denim, cute boots and your plaid scarf as the finishing touch. Here is an assortment of plaid scarves from the BB Boutique, which one is your favorite? Don't forget the to grab one of our chic slouchy beanie hats to go with.
3. Active wear and Fitness: It's not secret that for the past few seasons activewear has taken over the market in and out of the gym. This trend is so big mainly because it brings activewear into daytime and weekend wear. It is comfortable but trendy and fun at the same time, this fitness moment that fashion is having is only getting bigger with major designers collaborating with iconic activewear brands or creating their own collection of street chic lines. Here at BB Boutique we've got just what you need to steal this look for yourself from casual, embellished leggings with rhinestones or leopard print accents along with comfy sweatshirts with crochet detailing or leopard sleeves. Here is one of out takes on the active wear trend that the wonderful Miss Torrie is modeling for us. We also styled Torrie with our gray, faux-fur puff ball beanie.
4. Fringe: This style is HUGE right now, taken from the bohemian looks of the 1970's fringe is being spotted on everything from shoes, and purses, to shirts, jackets and sweaters. Fringe is another fun way to add character and dimension to an outfit. We have a fringe sweater at the boutique that also hits some other trend points, it is oversized and has the popular Dohlman sleeve cut. Here is another image of Miss Torrie showing us how much fun she is having with getting her fringe on. We also styled her with our "Waiting for my cowboy" long sleeve, jersey cotton baseball tee, cowgirl necklace and silver with umber color feather dangle earrings and our dark wash denim jeggings.
5. Oversize and Color-Block:Oversize, dohlman sleeve has been happening for a few seasons but it's sticking around due to the fact that it creates a great silhouette, is comfortable and you can wear it with leggings or skinny jeans to get that interesting silhouette. We've added some color-blocking to this trend to take it to the next level. Here is our oversized, color-block shirt on Torrie. We also styled her with our gold tone angel wings bling necklace and crackled metallic slouchy beanie with dark wash denim jeggings.
6. Matte Lips: This is one of my favorite fall makeup trends. Matte lips make a bold statement and you can go matte with the new Glo Minerals Suede Matte Lip Crayons. They come in a variety of colors bright pinks and reds and muted plums and neutrals. They are flattering on every face and long-lasting. This lip crayon will take you from day at the office to night on the town, its that versatile. We have the entire collection here at Brilliant Bodywork including the special edition Suede Matte Lip Crayon Box which features four lip crayons. Come in and try on one of our testers and see for yourself how matte can make your look magnificent.
7. Prints are in: Prints are sticking around for another season in the spotlight, you can't go wrong wearing prints this fall. Some of the big ones include floral, animal, graphic and Aztec. We have all of the above at the BB Boutique and would love to help find the print style that suits you best. Prints are a great way to let your personality shine through your outfit, they add color and character to otherwise plain and simple solids. Let your prints do the talking, we'll show you how. Here is myself, Lindsay, modeling one of our floral sleeve print shirts and one of our stylish fedora hats, a stylish take on the menswear trend.
So now you know some of the biggest trends for this Fall season and you know right where to get them for an affordable price. Come in to the Brilliant Bodywork Boutique and find the piece that will bring your wardrobe into the Fall fashion season. Also if you like I would love to help put together the right look for you including clothes and accessories, just ask to be styled by Lindsay and we will get you looking even more fabulous than you already do (if that's possible!) You can be sure that you will be the envy of all your friends and everyone will be asking where you got your outfit, that's just how it is when your a Brilliant trendsetter. So stop on by, it's time to Fall into Fashion at the Brilliant Boutique.
See you soon!